MAS-Power Active Fruit
MAS-Power Active Fruit is a new foliar nutrient package designed specifically increases the size and quality of all fruits. Using a unique package of specifically chosen elements and natural extracts, MAS-Power Active Fruit will also aid crop and plant quality, health and tolerance to abiotic stress factors.
Benefits of MAS-Power Active Fruit
- Contains a high level of potassium in the most available form when foliarly applied.
Contains a package of natural nutritional support compounds, phytohormones, vitamins and amino acids specifically aimed at supporting fruit development.
- When used early in the season Active Fruit will support fruit development and nutrient flow into fruits to optimise cell division.
- When used mid to late season Active Fruit will aid fruit expansion and nutrient flow to optimise size and tissue density.
MAS-Power Active Bud
A super concentrated blend of soluble nutrients and support compounds designed to provide optimal support during bud growth, flowering and early fruit development.
- MAS-Power Active Bud is a powerful blend of the highest quality nutrients, plant extracts and amino acids made for foliar application to add optimal support from bud break to post flowering.
- The high phosphate analysis is supported by a high level of magnesium to ensure optimal mobility once in the plant The micro element package has been created to provide the best balance for bud support up to and during the flowering and fruit setting process.
- Active Bud comes with a unique supportive bio package to ensure optimal penetration and assimilation of the nutrients plus the ability to create supportive compounds which will maximise bud performance.
MAS-Power Active Frost
MAS-Power Active Frost is a nutritional, powerful anti-stress liquid package designed to mitigate frost stress factors and reduce accumulation of ice crystals which are so damaging to young plant tissues and blossom. Active Frost is a combination of Boron, combined with carefully chosen plant amino acids and the addition of 30% of Engage’s proprietary MAS anti-stress concentrate.
How does Active Frost work?
Active Frost when applied to crops during cold stress periods or during frost events has triple activity. Applied 24 hours before a frost event three different modes of activity are seen:
- Active Frost coats plant tissues to disrupt the formation of ice crystals which induce internal thermic reduction to increase the formation of ice in cells.
- It provides localised changes in intracellular fluid content which increases the time it takes to form ice in cells and reduces the risk of long-term tissue damage.
- Active Frost also penetrates tissues to provide and stimulate the production of compounds within cells and intracellular spaces. This dramatically reduces the stress response induced compounds produced