Still got questions? Speak with Andy Aspinall or Mark Horner on +44(0)1257 226590.
A unique new combination of Silicon and Salicylic acid, created to maximise the strength and health of crops.
Sentinel was originally created to increase the speed of plant tissue wound repair to aid healing and reduce the risk of infection from disease infection
However, its ability to deliver longer lasting foliar silicon delivery has seen its use grow across the world as a product to support foliar plant tissues against stress.
The levels of silicon and salicylic acid support the cellular and immune system to support the crop through all stress conditions.
It also delivers silicon at the high level to support growth and can be used during any stage of growth.
- Improved plant cell development.
- Optimal silicon transport.
- Tissue recovery and immune system reinforcement.
- Protection against stress.
- Improved plant cell development – once a plant foliarly absorbs silicon as Sentinel, it is highly mobile for many hours and will be used in cell for growth. The silicon deposits aid the silica-cellulose framework to become stronger and cells are created more quickly so plants develop faster and grow more quickly when they have access to greater levels of silicon from Sentinel.
- Supports cell Integrity and plant strength – one of the more obvious effects of regular applications of Sentinel is a crops visible
response from the applications. Plants become stronger, with thicker stems and branches and leaves. This in turn increases the yielding potential of crops as they can support more leaf, flower and fruit.
- Tissue recovery – as the salicylic acid in Sentinel is 100% absorbed it can be transported throughout the whole plant. Salicylic acid supports the plant in its efforts to form wound repair tissue, accelerating further growth in these areas.
- Sentinel aids wound repair created by pruning or de-leafing activity, which supports the plant in reducing areas of open tissue that may become infection sites for possible disease ingress.
- Protection against stress – Sentinel increases the strength of cell walls during cellular production acting like cell wall cement to create stronger plants with increased
stress tolerance. The form of silicon in Sentinel is important as it can all be used by the plant which allows for low levels of application (0.5L/Ha) and applied foliarly has the ability to support the formation of a thicker cuticle layer.