Bio-Chel Fe Liquid
Still got questions? Speak with Andy Aspinall or Mark Horner on +44(0)1257 226590.
Bio-Chel Fe Liquid
Advanced organically chelated Iron, (liquid 5%).
Bio-Chel Fe Liquid is an advanced micronutrient solution, organically chelated, to provide a new source of iron for both root and foliar application.
Using the organic Bio-Chel chelation the ratio of soluble lignin to iron in Bio-Chel Fe Liquid has been optimised to ensure full stability and availability over a pH range of 2-9.
Unlike other chelated irons, Bio-Chel Fe Liquid contains natural surface-active polymers. This ensures even iron distribution over the leaf surface without the need for additional adjuvants. Another advantage to this is that the soluble Iron component remains hygroscopic. This helps keep the iron in a water-soluble form on the leaf so that it can diffuse and penetrate into the leaf even after the spray application has dried. Standard chelate spray solutions dry out in a low humidity environment while
Bio-Chel Fe Liquid remains moist and active for far longer.
- A foliar or root applied pure iron source.
- To correct iron deficiency.
- To prevent Iron related disorders.
- To optimise chlorophyll support and in turn increase photosynthetic potential.
- To provide localised increases in iron once mobility has decreased.
- Increase energy transfer and plant metabolism.
- Provides higher levels of available and chelated iron than other chelated competitor products.
- Penetration of leaves and roots are at higher rates.
- Completely safe on leaf even at higher rates of application.
- Extensive research and grower trials in US and Europe have proven that Bio-Chel Fe liquid has greater assimilation than inorganic chelates or amino acid trace elements.
- Environmentally sustainable.
- Has high compatibility potential in spray tanks.
Cost effective in use compared to other chelated iron sources.