Still got questions? Speak with Andy Aspinall or Mark Horner on +44(0)1257 226590.
Since 2012 Engage have been working with partners around the world to find the key technologies that help nutritional absorption of roots or penetration through the leaf surface.
In-depth global research involving more than 2,000 compounds has become MAS-AS technology, adapted to match nutrients to enhance their optimal delivery, uptake and assimilation by the growing crop and also help to strengthen the defences of plants against abiotic stress.
MAS-AS is a unique liquid combination of bioactive molecules. These proprietary molecules contain many active sites stimulating the synthesis of enzymes and hormones by plants to develop stronger and healthier crops.
- To optimise the penetration of foliar applied nutrients.
- To increase the speed of assimilation of leaf applied nutrients by plants.
- To minimise the effects of chemical stress on crops.
- To reduce the susceptibility of crops to damage from oxidative stress.
- Stronger more active root growth
- Bio-active molecules in MAS-AS stimulate the indole butyric (IBA) pathway generating higher levels of IBA in tissues which results in better root growth and development.
- MAS-AS stimulates the synthesis of zeatin, a cytokinin which promotes the growth of shoots.
- MAS-AS treated plants are able to maintain better growth under drought conditions.
- Nutrient distribution properties and increased penetration of the leaf and roots enhanced uptake of foliar nutrients tested up to 30%.
- Synergistic effects with other applied nutrients and agrochemicals.
- Proven to increase chlorophyll content in plant tissues (research CFIA).
- Reduced susceptibility to both abiotic and biotic stresses.
- Reduction of stress caused by pesticide applications.
- Proven to keep plants growing when infected by virus.